Woodsure Application Forms

Producers and Traders

Apply now to the Woodsure certification scheme.

Or if you are a Self-Supplier, please use the separate form

Alternatively, you can use the following downloadable Woodsure Application Pack, along with the relevant Fuel Manual Templates and Sampling Guide below:

woodsure application form - pdf

Application Form (.pdf)

Download this form in .pdf format

T&Cs for participation (PDF)

Download in .pdf format

Woodsure Scheme Standard (PDF)

Download in .pdf format


A Self-Supplier is a supplier who uses their own wood to fuel their own biomass boiler. Self-Suppliers are not able to sell their fuel to anyone else. They use their Biomass Suppliers List (BSL) authorisation to claim their Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments.
Please note, if you are classified as a Producer-Trader on the BSL but do not sell or supply your fuel you may be able to apply as a Self-Supplier for Woodsure certification. Please email us for confirmation in these situations.

Ofgem Self Reporters

A fuel user who for the purpose of the RHI self report to Ofgem and is not registered on the Biomass Suppliers List.

For these suppliers Woodsure can offer 2 options:

– If you are ISO9001 certified for your fuel production, Woodsure can verify if this is sufficient and provide you with evidence for an administration fee. Please email us your ISO9001 certificate, together with the scope of your ISO9001 certification.

– If you are not ISO9001 certified you can become Woodsure certified by completing the full Woodsure application pack (found under Producers and Traders).

Fuel Manual Templates and Sampling Guidance

To support your application, please select and download the templates relevant to your business.

Please read through our Frequently Asked Questions and if you need further assistance feel free to call the Woodsure team on 01684 278188 to discuss your requirements. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected].

Ready to Burn Certification Mark woodfuel

Ready to Burn

To make an application to join the Ready to Burn scheme for firewood, wood briquettes and kindling.
wood pellet pile


ENplus® provides a fuel quality scheme for pellets. The UK Pellet Council is the National Licenser for the ENplus® scheme in the UK and all…


Severn House

Unit 5 Newtown Trading Estate

Green Lane


GL20 8HD

Contact Us


This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.